Having both industrial and product design capabilities to offer gives the assurance that, where appropriate, designs meet both functional and aesthetic objectives. This is underpinned by recognised methodologies such as Lean Design, Design For Manufacture (DFM), and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
CAD Design is carried out utilising the latest version of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, which enables us and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products. 3D CAD design is carried out to ensure that costs are kept to a minimum and the time to take designs into production are kept to a minimum.
With completion of an extensive range of high profile projects, CVB is established in all aspects of technical design. We are able to assist with:
- Legislative compliance (HASAWA, Structural Eurocodes BSEN 1090)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Independent peer reviews and design reviews
- Performance Standards development and upgrade
- Reliability Engineering including RCM, RAM, Fault Tree and FME(C)A analyses
- Maintenance strategic development, review and updates
- Maintainability studies
- Maintenance system builds
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Value Engineering
Call us today to discuss your needs 01702 870 569.